Home Sobre Entrevistas Lançamentos Reviews Perfumaria Brasil Celebridades Beleza Moda Cultura

domingo, 30 de maio de 2010

Interview/Entrevista: Jennifer Lopez & MY GLOW perfume



"Having children has made me think differently.
It really gives you a purpose."


Where did the inspiration for the fragrance MY Glow come from?

J.Lo: The inspiration for the fragrance MY Glow came from where I am, a place of happiness and fulfillment at this intimate stage of my life. There's a special glow that women get when they're pregnant and when they are falling in loving by their babies. I wanted My Glow to be for all women to be able to connect with this intimacy and love.


Where did the name "My Glow" originate?

J.Lo: Marc and I were thinking  about it and wanted something personal to share  with women. My Glow came from the feeling of love and joy of being a new mother. I wanted my new fragrance to be extremely intimate and feminine.

How involved were you in the conception of My Glow?

J.Lo:  Actually the conception of My Glow came from me. I wanted to share the most perfect moment in my life. No words can describe it, but a fragrance can capture it because a fragrance is about emotional connection. I wanted a fragrance which really inspired me at this particular time of my life.


"It has been such an amazing time in my life"




Talk about the emotional bond between mother and child and how your fragrance captures the essence of this relationship.

J.Lo: It's a bond unlike any other - something that you can really only understand when you have a little ones of your own. It's extremely intimate, the most fulfilling relationship there is. My fragrance captures the tender, nurturing nature of this relatioship; the overwhelming love and joy you feel.


The fragrance bottle is beautiful. What was the inspiration behind the design?

J.Lo: I wanted a bottle to convey serenity and joy. The cherub cap was inspired by a soap that I have in my nursery. The cherub cap is extremely angelic and innocent in nature and the bottle has this gorgeous vintage detailing that is overwhelmingly feminine. The symbolism of the cherub is that "every baby is an angel".


Describe the advertising concept.


J.Lo: The advertising was built around the idea of stolen moments. It's sneak peek into intimate and personal moments.




"Everything I do now is because of my little angels"



How has being a mother affected you and your creativity?

J.Lo: It has been such an amazing time in my life. More than ever , I am inspired on a level beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Everything I do now is because of my little angels. Having children has made me think differently. It really gives you a purpose.





Votes for Top Blog 2010 Awards has begun

It's very easy, just click on the icon below 
and vote in us. Thanks!







(Versão em Português)


De onde veio a inspiração para a fragrância MY Glow?


J.Lo:  A inspiração para MY Glow veio de onde estou, um lugar de felicidade e realização deste íntimo estágio de minha vida. Há um brilho especial que as mulheres têm quando ficam grávidas e quando elas se apaixonam pelos seus bebês. Eu queria que My Glow fosse para todas as mulheres serem capazes de se conectar com esta intimidade e amor.


Onde se originou o nome "My Glow"?

J.Lo: Marc e eu estávamos pensando sobre isso e eu queria algo pessoal que eu pudesse compartilhar com as mulheres. My Glow nasceu de um sentimento de amor e de alegria de ser uma nova mãe. Eu queria que a minha nova fragrância fosse extremamente íntima e feminina.


Como você se involveu na concepção de My Glow?

J.Lo:  Na verdade, a criação de My Glow partiu de mim.  Eu queria compartilhar o momento mais perfeito em minha vida. Nenhuma palavra pode descrever isso, mas a fragrância pode capturar isso porque o perfume é sobre uma conexão emocional. Eu queria uma fragrância que realmente me inspirasse neste momento particular de minha vida.


Fale sobre esse elo emotional entre a mãe e a criança e como sua fragrância captura a essência desta relação.

J.Lo: É um elo como nenhum outro - algo que você realmente só entende quando você tem os seus próprios filhos. É extremamente íntimo, a relação mais completa que há. Minha fragrância captura a terna, a cuidadosa natureza desta relação; o mais irresistível amor e alegria que pude sentir.


O frasco é muito bonito. Qual foi a inspiração por trás deste design?

J.Lo: Eu queria um frasco que transmitisse serenidade e alegria. A tampa de anjo foi inspirada de um sabonete que eu tenho em meu quarto de crianças.  A tampa de anjo é extremamente angelical e inocente em sua natureza e o frasco tem este lindo detalhe vintage que é maravilhosamente feminino. O simbolismo do querubim é que "todo bebê é um anjo".


Descreva o conceito da publicidade.
 
J.Lo: A publicidade foi construída em torno da idéia de momentos capturados.É como uma espiadinha em momentos íntimos e pessoais. 


Como ser mãe afetou você e sua criatividade?


J.Lo: Tem sido realmente um momento incrível em minha vida. Mais do que isso, eu estou inspirada em um nível acima de qualquer coisa que eu poderia ter imaginado. Tudo que eu faço agora é por causa dos meus pequenos anjos. Ter filhos me fez pensar diferente. Isso realmente nos dá um propósito.




Votação do Prêmio Top Blog 2010 já começou!

É muito fácil, só clicar no link acima e votar na gente!
Obrigada(o)! 



Special thanks Coty Team. All photos are related to my Glow ad campaign. Photos from 2009 USA release, My Glow is a recent launch (2010) in Brazilian retails.

Nenhum comentário: