Home Sobre Entrevistas Lançamentos Reviews Perfumaria Brasil Celebridades Beleza Moda Cultura

domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

Scented pleasures: He feels me through my scent


When I am close to him, I know there is a delightful scent in the air, there is a fragrant trace that he cannot forget, keeping on his mind, enticing his senses. A scented trace that embraces and joins us in an unique desire for revealing our bodies together, for revealing the chemistry of our scented skins rendered by pleasures. My perfumed presence satisfies him, he can feel me entirely without touching my skin, he feels me through my scent, the scent of his beloved woman, the scent of his deep desire.

por Cristiane Gonçalves for Scented pleasures - Perfume da Rosa Negra
Paiting by Giuseppe Dangelico. Rights reserved . Go to http://gehspace.com/

Nenhum comentário: