Home Sobre Entrevistas Lançamentos Reviews Perfumaria Brasil Celebridades Beleza Moda Cultura

segunda-feira, 1 de junho de 2009

Conversations: My Spring with Artisan Perfumers - Part II

(available only in English, article by Cristiane Gonçalves aka Cris Rosa Negra for Fragrantica)


Dawn M. Spencer Hurwitz is owner, perfumer and aromatherapist of DSH Perfumes (USA)
is one of the artisan perfumers at "My Spring interviews" at Fragrantica



"Breathing a new air of hope in our lives is like to smell the perfume of a flower. My Spring with these Natural and Artisan perfumers filled my heart with roses, violets, lilacs, narcissus, tulips, jasmines and so many flowers that what I would say to you is: natural perfumers are like flowers and all I wish to smell now are these Spring gardens." (Cris Rosa Negra)

And more flowers...




JoAnne Bassett of JoAnne Bassett Natural Perfumes


Roxana Villa of Roxana Illuminated Perfume



Liz Zorn of Soivohle Perfumes Artisan Natural & Modern Perfumery



and Laurie Erickson of Sonoma Scent Studio




To read the complete interview with these perfumers ,
you're my invitee to go to Fragrantica

Have a nice Spring there. Soon I will have the real one in Brazil.


Original Source of Article: Site Fragrantica
Copyright protected by Cristiane Gonçalves . Forbidden any reproduction without permission.

Nenhum comentário: