Home Sobre Entrevistas Lançamentos Reviews Perfumaria Brasil Celebridades Beleza Moda Cultura

sábado, 19 de março de 2011

Image and Quote of the Day: Cris Rosa Negra and her mother at Thierry Mugler Womanity Website

Por/by Cristiane Gonçalves, Perfume da Rosa Negra, um novo tempo, um novo perfume/ Perfume da Rosa Negra, a new time, a new perfume



Mãe, o começo de Womanity!
Mother, the beginning of Womantiy!


A nova fragrância de Thierry Mugler, Womanity, estabelece o elo invisível entre as mulheres no conceito de que você, mulher, tem um elo comigo, um conceito que vai do individual ao coletivo, o conceito de comunidade de mulheres  no tagline : Is she you? Ela é você? Pensando nisso a Thierry Mugler lançou em 2010 o site Womanity.com, agora em nova edição nesse link.


E a imagem do dia faz parte das minhas memórias perfumadas: sou eu mesma e minha mãe que tivemos a honra de estar no site Womanity no seu lançamento, e a minha frase para eles que concebe o conceito que minha mãe é o começo Womanity para mim. Visite o site e em breve mais Womanity, na cobertura especial da fragrância.

"Womanity é seguir os grandes exemplos femininos e não há melhor exemplo de amor e do que é ser mulher de verdade do que aquela que me gerou, me criou e me transmitiu uma identidade única: minha mãe.
De geração em geração, Womanity é construído dentro de minha própria família com nossos valores." (Cris Rosa Negra para Thierry Mugler Womanity.com)


English Version




The new fragrance of Thierry Mugler, Womanity, establishes an invisible connection between women  in its concept in that you, woman, has a connection with me, a concept that goes from the individual to the collective approach, the concept of a woman comunity in its tagline: Is she you? Thinking of this question, Thierry Mugler released a site in 2010 named as Womanity.com, now in its new edition on this link.


And the image of the day is part of my fragrant memories: myself and my mother had the honour of being in the Womanity website during its launch, besides I include here my quote for Thierry Mugler, which summarizes the concept Womanity under my perspective: My mother is the beginning of Womanity to me. Visit the site and soon we will have more about Womanity at Perfume da Rosa Negra, in a special journalistic coverture about the fragrance.

"Womanity is follow the greatest female examples and there isn't better example of love and what is being a true woman than the woman who  brings me to life, who  educated me,  who has taken of me and gave me an unique identity: my mother.
Across generations, Womanity is built in my own family with our values" (Cris Rosa Negra for Thierry Mugler Womanity.com)

 

Nenhum comentário: