Home Sobre Entrevistas Lançamentos Reviews Perfumaria Brasil Celebridades Beleza Moda Cultura

sexta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2008

Perfume, Literature & Cinema: Carpe Diem each perfume/ Carpe Diem cada perfume




Perfumer: Open your senses - open them! Now, smell the scent! Describe me what you feel
Perfumista: Abra seus olhos - abra-os! Agora, sinta o aroma! Descreva me o que sente

Cris: I smell the scent and I see I am still in a cage... but there is fragrant slightly sweet and clear aroma in the air and I see a blue image far away, feel a will to fly away on this sky

Cris:Eu sinto o aroma e vejo que ainda estou em uma gaiola... mas há um aroma límpido, suavemente doce no ar, vejo uma imagem azul bem distante e sinto vontade de voar no céu.

Perfumer: Beautiful! but are you still in a cage?
Perfumista: Belo! mas você ainda está em uma gaiola?

Cris: Yes, I am afraid of being here and not enjoy my carpe diem, however this scent is opening the cage with a key which seems a cap of a perfume bottle.That its! The bottle has been opened, smelling an ethereal, transparent aura that brings me some peace and freedom and then a image of a marvellous white dove is beside me
Cris: Sim, tenho medo de ficar aqui e não alegrar-me com meu carpe diem, no entanto o aroma está abrindo a gaiola com uma chave que parece uma tampa de um frasco de perfume. É isso! O frasco abriu-se, cheirando a uma aura etérea e transparente que traz paz e liberdade e então a imagem de uma maravilhosa pomba branca está ao meu lado.


Perfumer: That is stunning! Now, describe me this white dove, what is it doing?
Perfumista: Que incrível" Agora, descreva-me a pomba branca, o que ela está fazendo?


Cris: Its eyes are colourful like a rainbow, its smell has white roses and musk... so delicate and the scent is blending with mine, now we are just one smell flavoured by nuances of violets petals, subtle red fruits, vanillic and ambery woody notes that fascinates me. The white dove opens its wings and look at my eyes making my life full of colours and hopes.
Cris: Seus olhos são cheios de cores como um arco-íris, seu perfume têm rosas brancas e almíscar... tão delicado e o perfume se mistura com o meu, agora nós somos somente uma fragrância, aromatizada com nuances de pétalas de violetas, sutis frutas vermelhas e notas amadeiradas, ambarinas e abaunilhadas que me fascinam. A pomba branca abre suas asas e olha-me nos olhos fazendo com que minha vida se encha de cores e esperanças.

Perfumer: How splendid image and sensations! Brilliant!
Perfumista: Que esplêndida imagem e sensações! Brilhante!


Cris: And the white dove opens the door's cage and I am transported to a scented world where I am free
Cris: e a pomba branca abre a porta da gaiola e sou transportada para um mundo perfumado onde eu sou livre.


Perfumer: How is this world?
Perfumista: Como é este mundo?


Cris: The world of the art perfumery... Real and imaginary, scented by my perfume, the perfume of my life. The perfume of my desires, my memories, my emotions, the perfume of myself, the perfume of my own world.
Cris: O mundo da arte da perfumaria... Real e imaginário, perfumado com a minha fragrância, o perfume da minha vida, o perfume dos meus desejos, minhas memórias, minhas emoções, o perfume de mim mesma, o perfume do meu próprio mundo.


Perfumer: Stay with your fragrant world . Tell me more about this personal perfume world, its smells.
Perfumista: Permaneça neste mundo perfumado. Conte-me mais sobre este seu mundo perfumado, seu perfume.


Cris: My own fragrant world is extraordinary, scents from all over the world, no limits because I am a bird that flies and any scent is part of the sky. I smell the sunrise and the sunset, the day and the night, the happiness and the sadness. I smell the inspiration. A fragrant world where I am sumptuous and delicate, always oriental, sweet, floral, chypre, spicy and woody but also my wings embrance all the notes freely. From the moment I was born to the moment I will die, smells will be my life, crying and laughing, sleeping and being awake, dreaming and loving, opening all my senses I capture smells everydays. I fly to my fragrant carpe diem sky, where the world is my world. Each fragrant moment is unique so carpe diem my world of perfumes, carpe diem each scent, each perfume and then, I carpe diem myself.
Cris: Meu próprio mundo perfumado é extraordinário, aromas de todas as partes do mundo, sem limites porque eu sou um pássaro que voa e qualquer aroma é parte do céu. Eu sinto o aroma do nascer e do pôr do sol, do dia e da noite, da felicidade e da tristeza. Eu sinto o aroma da inspiração. Um mundo perfumado onde sou suntuosa e delicada, sempre oriental, doce, floral, chypre, especiada e amadeirada mas minhas asas abraçam todas as notas livremente. Do momento que eu nasci até o momento que morrerei, aromas serão minha vida, chorando ou rindo, dormindo ou estando acordada, sonhando e amando, abrindo todos os meus sentidos eu capturo os cheiros todos os dias. Eu vôo para o meu perfumado céu carpe diem onde o mundo é meu mundo. Cada momento perfumado é único então carpe diem meu mundo de perfumes, carpe diem cada aroma, cada perfume e então carpe diem a mim mesma.

Perfumer: You will never forget this, fragrant Cris.
Perfumista: você nunca se esquecerá disto, Cris perfumada.


(Written by Cris Rosa Negra, inspired by Carpe Diem concept , a scene of Dead Poets Society Movie and a special perfumer)

I dedicate this article to Michel Roudnitska, a true Carpe Diem Perfumer.



Carpe Diem yourself, your senses, your perfume


Source Photos: Around the world community, multiply.com
All rights reserved to the authors of the photos.
Video: Dead Poet Society . Courtesy of You tube.
Simultaneos versions in English and Portuguese languages

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

"Thank you very much for this wonderful story. I am touched that you could awake your creativity in such an inspired way. Fragrances combined with a special way of breathing are very powerful and bring you to a consciousness opening.

Not so many women are connected to all these dimensions (fragrance, liberation of the femine soul, literature, visual arts and spirituality) as you are.
So enjoy, grow and express all your potential.

Warm and shiny regards.

Michka